GET REAL POST
Where we continue the tradition of delivering cutting-edge insight into the issues and trends.
dino regalario on Filipinos and happiness: why w… Sense of Entitlement… on Filipino Corruption: Not just… Rody K on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Getting Real | Lovin… on Filipino voters should be blam… iron rosary on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Aujencio Siojo jr. on Filipino voters should be blam… Bea on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Ric Anthony A. Reyes on Filipino voters should be blam… ILC on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Jerm Qui on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch…
- What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-cheek remark says about us Filipinos
- It is in the Filipinos’ best interest that Noynoy stay alive until the 2016 elections are over
- Filipino voters should be blamed for the Philippines’ problems
- Will the Philippines prosper if we change its system of government?
- Down with the Colonial Apologists and Imperialists!
Tag Archives: carmen mislang
Philippine President Noynoy Aquino (P-Noy) is turning into the very sort of person that he says he despises. For all the accusations of misconduct and transgression he hurls at former President Gloria Arroyo, there is now enough evidence for Filipinos … Continue reading