GET REAL POST
Where we continue the tradition of delivering cutting-edge insight into the issues and trends.
Sense of Entitlement… on Filipino Corruption: Not just… Rody K on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Getting Real | Lovin… on Filipino voters should be blam… iron rosary on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Aujencio Siojo jr. on Filipino voters should be blam… Bea on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Ric Anthony A. Reyes on Filipino voters should be blam… ILC on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Jerm Qui on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Lara on Filipino voters should be blam…
- What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-cheek remark says about us Filipinos
- It is in the Filipinos’ best interest that Noynoy stay alive until the 2016 elections are over
- Filipino voters should be blamed for the Philippines’ problems
- Will the Philippines prosper if we change its system of government?
- Down with the Colonial Apologists and Imperialists!
Tag Archives: crusade
At various times over the European Middle Ages, sitting Popes would routinely call for crusades not too different from today’s Islamic jihads. These crusades had military objectives that had lofty ideals attached to them, such as those that involved the … Continue reading
Like the civic-minded Filipino, the astute lawyer, and the obedient cleric that he is, the good Fr Joaquin Bernas goes out and throws the books of State and Church Law at us in an effort to “clarify” the “fundamental of … Continue reading