GET REAL POST
Where we continue the tradition of delivering cutting-edge insight into the issues and trends.
Sense of Entitlement… on Filipino Corruption: Not just… Rody K on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Getting Real | Lovin… on Filipino voters should be blam… iron rosary on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Aujencio Siojo jr. on Filipino voters should be blam… Bea on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Ric Anthony A. Reyes on Filipino voters should be blam… ILC on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Jerm Qui on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Lara on Filipino voters should be blam…
- What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-cheek remark says about us Filipinos
- It is in the Filipinos’ best interest that Noynoy stay alive until the 2016 elections are over
- Filipino voters should be blamed for the Philippines’ problems
- Will the Philippines prosper if we change its system of government?
- Down with the Colonial Apologists and Imperialists!
Tag Archives: football
Having just finished an article indicting the ho-hum tradition of hacks issuing corny messages of “hope” that the Filipino can latch on to every time old gives way to new year, where else but in the Inquirer.net do we find … Continue reading