GET REAL POST
Where we continue the tradition of delivering cutting-edge insight into the issues and trends.
Sense of Entitlement… on Filipino Corruption: Not just… Rody K on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Getting Real | Lovin… on Filipino voters should be blam… iron rosary on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Aujencio Siojo jr. on Filipino voters should be blam… Bea on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Ric Anthony A. Reyes on Filipino voters should be blam… ILC on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Jerm Qui on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Lara on Filipino voters should be blam…
- What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-cheek remark says about us Filipinos
- It is in the Filipinos’ best interest that Noynoy stay alive until the 2016 elections are over
- Filipino voters should be blamed for the Philippines’ problems
- Will the Philippines prosper if we change its system of government?
- Down with the Colonial Apologists and Imperialists!
Tag Archives: institutions
Even as I’ve always harped about the culture of crime that pervades our society, a fuller extent of the Filipino’s capacity to tolerate criminality and injustice has only recently revealed itself to me. This revelation comes in the wake of … Continue reading
President-elect Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III would’ve made any field commander serving on the ground in the latter part of of the Vietnam War proud. Just a week or so after he has been widely recognised as the next “President” of … Continue reading
I wrote MANY TIMES IN THE PAST. There is no comparing the 1986 Edsa “revolution” to ANY of the subsequent “people power” “revolutions” that followed. NO COMPARING. Y’all know why? It’s because, no one bozo instigated the 1986 version. And … Continue reading