GET REAL POST
Where we continue the tradition of delivering cutting-edge insight into the issues and trends.
dino regalario on Filipinos and happiness: why w… Sense of Entitlement… on Filipino Corruption: Not just… Rody K on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Getting Real | Lovin… on Filipino voters should be blam… iron rosary on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Aujencio Siojo jr. on Filipino voters should be blam… Bea on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Ric Anthony A. Reyes on Filipino voters should be blam… ILC on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Jerm Qui on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch…
- What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-cheek remark says about us Filipinos
- It is in the Filipinos’ best interest that Noynoy stay alive until the 2016 elections are over
- Filipino voters should be blamed for the Philippines’ problems
- Will the Philippines prosper if we change its system of government?
- Down with the Colonial Apologists and Imperialists!
Tag Archives: parliamentary
Can a change in system of government really change the development trajectory of an entire nation? Perhaps so, but the complexity of any causal link that might exist between a system of government and the future success — or failure … Continue reading
Ahh…love is in the air. It’s hard to explain what, give or take, 40% of Filipinos voters are feeling right now. Maybe it’s that warm, fuzzy feeling they are getting all over; like their chest is bursting at the seams … Continue reading
The above title notwithstanding, there is a bigger lesson that I will go into towards the end of this blog entry. But for now, this morning’s brief engagement with one of our society’s most esteemed leaders in the field of … Continue reading