GET REAL POST
Where we continue the tradition of delivering cutting-edge insight into the issues and trends.
dino regalario on Filipinos and happiness: why w… Sense of Entitlement… on Filipino Corruption: Not just… Rody K on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Getting Real | Lovin… on Filipino voters should be blam… iron rosary on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Aujencio Siojo jr. on Filipino voters should be blam… Bea on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Ric Anthony A. Reyes on Filipino voters should be blam… ILC on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Jerm Qui on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch…
- What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-cheek remark says about us Filipinos
- It is in the Filipinos’ best interest that Noynoy stay alive until the 2016 elections are over
- Filipino voters should be blamed for the Philippines’ problems
- Will the Philippines prosper if we change its system of government?
- Down with the Colonial Apologists and Imperialists!
Tag Archives: psychology
The Filipino mind is Philippine society’s greatest enemy. If you read Philippine publications, watch local talk shows on TV or even just peruse other popular collective Filipino blogsites, you can pretty much tell what the national preoccupation is about. The … Continue reading
Consider the sort of psychology that sells celebrity magazines and tabloids. The paparazzi make their lucrative living highlighting the miseries and imperfections of famous people — writing up blow-by-blow accounts of failing relationships, personal tragedies and failures, and public spectacles. … Continue reading