GET REAL POST
Where we continue the tradition of delivering cutting-edge insight into the issues and trends.
- What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-cheek remark says about us Filipinos
- It is in the Filipinos’ best interest that Noynoy stay alive until the 2016 elections are over
- Filipino voters should be blamed for the Philippines’ problems
- Will the Philippines prosper if we change its system of government?
- Down with the Colonial Apologists and Imperialists!
Tag Archives: yoly ong
In yet another display of failure of the Philippines’ so-called thinking elite, Harvard graduate and chairperson of the infamous advertising agency, Campaigns & Grey, Yoly Villanueva-Ong, recently wrote a scathing attack on those who criticized the Department of Tourism logo … Continue reading
From the Web site of Campaigns and Grey: “I’m a great believer in learning new skills and looking at things in a fresh, new perspective, so that the traditional becomes untraditional.” – Yoly Ong, Group Chairperson We now see the … Continue reading