GET REAL POST
Where we continue the tradition of delivering cutting-edge insight into the issues and trends.
- What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-cheek remark says about us Filipinos
- It is in the Filipinos’ best interest that Noynoy stay alive until the 2016 elections are over
- Filipino voters should be blamed for the Philippines’ problems
- Will the Philippines prosper if we change its system of government?
- Down with the Colonial Apologists and Imperialists!
Tag Archives: cheating
Even as I’ve always harped about the culture of crime that pervades our society, a fuller extent of the Filipino’s capacity to tolerate criminality and injustice has only recently revealed itself to me. This revelation comes in the wake of … Continue reading
Filipinos seem tired. For some reason they just want to move on from the election. Maybe the campaign jingles have proven too much to bear and any further exposure to them after the 10th of May just might make them … Continue reading
Every day that’s gone by since his “presumptive win” in this year’s elections, Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III turns into a bigger and bigger chump. As we follow the self-created drama that now embroils his first step into the Presidency — … Continue reading
It’s hard to lead a normal life when you are a Filipino. There are times when you just want to do the right thing but other people prevent you from doing so. Take voting during an election as an example. … Continue reading