GET REAL POST
Where we continue the tradition of delivering cutting-edge insight into the issues and trends.
- What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-cheek remark says about us Filipinos
- It is in the Filipinos’ best interest that Noynoy stay alive until the 2016 elections are over
- Filipino voters should be blamed for the Philippines’ problems
- Will the Philippines prosper if we change its system of government?
- Down with the Colonial Apologists and Imperialists!
Tag Archives: election 2013
I don’t think there is a point in holding elections in the Philippines. It’s so expensive and the whole process just disrupts normal activities and keeps Filipinos from moving forward. What is the point in going through something that won’t … Continue reading
Noynoy Aquino’s greatest accomplishments: campaigning against his enemies and campaigning for his allies
Philippine President Benigno Simeon “BS” Aquino is one dedicated man. His passion and commitment to following through his support for the Liberal Party’s senatorial bets is unmatched and unprecedented. Despite all the problems facing the nation, he still finds the … Continue reading
Things haven’t changed much in Philippine politics despite efforts to impart upon Filipino voters the finer cognitive skills involved in choosing their leaders. Of course, it is really foolish to expect more from candidates like Joseph ‘Erap’ Estrada and Jejomar … Continue reading