GET REAL POST
Where we continue the tradition of delivering cutting-edge insight into the issues and trends.
- What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-cheek remark says about us Filipinos
- It is in the Filipinos’ best interest that Noynoy stay alive until the 2016 elections are over
- Filipino voters should be blamed for the Philippines’ problems
- Will the Philippines prosper if we change its system of government?
- Down with the Colonial Apologists and Imperialists!
Tag Archives: supreme court
It seems that Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III, despite being the unofficial president-elect of the moment still can’t shed the old Aquino-franchised “Laban” (“fight!”) rhetoric ingrained in his little mind despite him now being all set to taking his place in … Continue reading
Who cares if Philippine President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo runs for congressman in Pampanga after she leaves Malacanang this May? Let her. Specifically, let the voters of the fair province of Pampanga (or rather whatever the hell district Arroyo will represent) … Continue reading