GET REAL POST
Where we continue the tradition of delivering cutting-edge insight into the issues and trends.
dino regalario on Filipinos and happiness: why w… Sense of Entitlement… on Filipino Corruption: Not just… Rody K on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Getting Real | Lovin… on Filipino voters should be blam… iron rosary on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Aujencio Siojo jr. on Filipino voters should be blam… Bea on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Ric Anthony A. Reyes on Filipino voters should be blam… ILC on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch… Jerm Qui on What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-ch…
- What Vice Ganda’s tongue-in-cheek remark says about us Filipinos
- It is in the Filipinos’ best interest that Noynoy stay alive until the 2016 elections are over
- Filipino voters should be blamed for the Philippines’ problems
- Will the Philippines prosper if we change its system of government?
- Down with the Colonial Apologists and Imperialists!
Author Archives: tontonhunky30
One of the most popular and controversial books ever written about the roles and influence of mass media in contemporary history is Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media (1988) by world renowned linguist, author, philosopher and political … Continue reading
More than twenty years ago, James Fallows wrote an article entitled “A Damaged Culture: A New Philippines?” It was Fallows who coined the term “damaged culture” to describe our country’s polarity and cultural backwardness. Of course, many of our highly … Continue reading